Terms and Conditions
1. The Uruszczak Church Goods online store [referred to as "the Store"] conducts its retail business via the Internet as described in this Terms and Conditions document [hereinafter "Terms and Conditions"]. The party placing an order with the Store will be referred to as “the Client.”
2. The store owner is: Pracownia Brązownicza Jerzy Uruszczak, located in Krakow, ul. Dabrowskiego 13 NIP: 6790023204, Tel +48.122601540, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the sales contract made with the Client.
4. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the Client is a requirement of a sales agreement.
5. Prices listed in the shop include the Value Added Tax (VAT).
6. Goods available in the store are free from physical defects and legal restrictions.
1. Orders can be placed in the following manners:
a) through a form available on the Store website
b) via email to the address available on the Store website
2. Verification of billing and shipping information is required to accept the order. The Store acknowledges receipt of orders by email or telephone. The Store has the right to refuse orders, determine the method of payment, or require prepayment if the above-mentioned data cannot be successfully verified.
3. The information available on the Store website at the time of purchase, in particular: price, product characteristics, contents of kits, and date and manner of delivery, is binding.
4. Information available on the website does not constitute an offer by the Store within the context of the Civil Code. The customer placing the order makes an offer to purchase a particular product. The sales agreement is in place as soon as the Store accepts the order for fulfillment.
1. The Client has the choice of the following forms of payment:
a) Cash on Delivery - Payment is by cash upon delivery of products (available only in Poland),
b) PayPal, Credit Card, Wire Transfer - Products are shipped once confirmation of the payment appears on the Store’s account,
c) Other - As specified on the Store website.
2. Prices of items are defined in the invoice.
3. Payment for products and shipping charges is required before the goods are shipped.
1. The Store ships products via FedEx.
2. For all payments other than Cash on Delivery, processing time will include the time needed for the payment to clear.
3. The Store is not responsible for delivery delays attributed to the courier company.
Returns and Refunds
1. Returns and refunds require proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice).
2. If the item received is not the item which was ordered, the Client should return the item to the Store with a statement describing the discrepancy.
3. The Store responds to Client complaints within 14 business days from the date the item with a description of the discrepancy is received by the Store. In the case that verification of the discrepancy requires the consultation of an expert or representative of the manufacturer, the Store’s response will be delayed by the time required to receive such verification.
4. The Store will bear the shipping cost required to rectify a discrepancy in an order.
5. Client complaints stemming from individual computer and monitor settings resulting in incorrect information about the goods (eg, color) will not be accepted as a basis for the Store covering additional shipping costs.
Right of Withdrawal from Contract
1. Under the provisions afforded by the Consumer Protection Act of 2 March 2000, the Client has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right of withdrawal is applicable if the customer makes a request for withdrawal to the Store within 14 days of receipt of goods.
3. The customer has 14 days after the declaration of withdrawal to return goods to the Store. Returned goods must be intact, packed in the original packaging, and cannot bear traces of use. The Client pays the shipping costs.
4. Within 3 business days after the receipt of returned goods, the Store will verify the condition of the goods.
5. Within 7 days after verifying the returned goods, the Store returns payment to the Client, minus the cost of shipping and handling. The client should indicate the account number to which the refund should be transferred.
6. In the event that the conditions set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 are not met, the statement of withdrawal is null and void, and the Client’s order will not be refunded.
7. The right of withdrawal from the contract is not afforded to the Client in the cases specified in article 10 paragraph 3 of the Act referred to in paragraph 1 above, namely:
a) Cases where the work on an order has started before the deadline for withdrawal, at the request of the Client (pertaining to services rather than sale of goods)
b) Orders pertaining to goods for which total price depends solely on price fluctuations on financial markets,
c) Highly customized or personalized orders,
d) Services which, by their nature, can not be returned.
1. When placing an order the Client consents to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order.
2. The Client also consents to receiving communications from the Store, such as advertising materials and newsletter.
3. When the Client gives us personal data, the Client has full access to this data in order to verify, modify or delete it.
All material posted on the Store website, including photos and item descriptions, are protected by local and international intellectual property laws and may not be used without the written consent of the Store.
Implementation and Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
1. The rules listed in this document are effective upon their publication on the Store website.
2. The Store reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions; changes are effective upon their publication on the Store website. For transactions concluded before the amendment of the Terms and Conditions, the version of the rules in force at the date on which the Client submitted the order will apply.